1. Choose the platform.
|Hardware PBX||Virtual PBX||Cloud PBX|
2. Choose the user profile: it’s possible to activate different profiles within the same system.
|Concurrent Calls per User||2 call||4 calls||8 calls||8 calls|
|Devices per User||1||10||10||10|
|100+ Phone Services
Chat – File Sharing – iPhone/Android
Collaborate with customers over the
Live Conference Meetings – Recording – Facebook & Youtube streaming
|WebAPI – TAPI – Integration:
Connect online and offline CRM
Data analysis for managers – Contact Center Manager
|WBI Wildix Business Intelligence*:
Text to speech and Dynamic IVR
Licensing Features Details
|PBX-BASIC||Basic licenses are designed for simple phone services like unattended phones, hotel rooms and users that don’t use a PC or smartphone.|
* 2h per Month per License – Not available on Lifetime Licenses
** System wide features. One license activate the feature for the full system
Periodic license check:
The Wildix system is a software running on an HW or Virtual CPU. Like every software, the Wildix software has to be regularly updated to guarantee the security of the system.
Wildix is committed to provide the state of the art security and simplicity the exceed the market standard.
PBX certificates and licenses are checked daily. The PBX TLS certificates are auto generated and updated every two months if the PBX is reachable via the internet via https, if the PBX is not reachable via internet a certificate must be loaded manually and then updated before its expiration.
The daily check ensures that:
- the system is running with valid certificates (this ensure all clients are communicating without the risk of their communications to be intercepted)
- the system has not been duplicated (this prevent a man in the middle attack)
- the software version running on the system is not known for security issues, otherways an alert is thrown at the system manager to upgrade the system. Failing to do so can cause the system to disable certain features that were recognized as a mean to attack the system.
- the system is running within acceptable performance parameters (memory and CPU), otherwise an alert is raised for the IT manager to improve the performance of the underlying HW or Virtual environment.
- The check is executed daily at a random time, this can be modified to run at a regular time or day of the week.
- The connection is made to the server “api.wildix.com” optionally via an http proxy (wmp.wildix.com – WMS version lower than 3.86)
- The protocol used is based on HTTPS with high level encryption, no incoming connection are needed for the system check to work. The protocol can also work through a customer’s web Proxy
- The average data size exchanged on the connection is 2 Kb daily
- The system ignore the failed connection for up to 14 days, thus is safe to keep the system off-line and permit the connection at least every two weeks.
- After 14 days off-line the system limits the available features to guarantee the customer safety. An alert is given to users using the system. To restore a full operational system is enough to permit the outbound connection and select the option “license sync” in the WMS menu.
Transfer, upgrade, downgrade of licenses:
Licenses are assigned to one end user and are not transferable between different end users.
Monthly and Yearly licenses numbers can be increased or decreased at any time.
Lifetime licenses can not be decreased or upgraded.
Licenses duration, support and upgrades:
Licenses are available with an expiry period of 1 month, 1 year, 5 years (recurrent licenses) or LifeTime.
All licenses are renewed automatically at the end of the validity duration. Renewal can be stopped at any time and it will be effective from the end of the current validity period.
Some features are not available on LifeTime licenses as specified above.
All recurrent licenses include 24h / 7 emergency support and free upgrade to minor and major version.
LifeTime licenses don’t provide access to emergency support, upgrade is possible only within the minor version if the yearly support fee is paid for each year since the license was activated.
LifeTime licenses can’t be upgraded to major versions.