Set up the sync of contacts for Android/iOS to be able to access the PBX phonebooks from your device.
Go to iPhone Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select Add Account
- Select Other
- Select Add CardDAV Account
- Enter the Server name (PBX domain name or IP) – User name – Password – Description
Now all your PBX contacts appear in your iPhone phonebook.
Go to iPhone Phone > Contacts and select the groups that you wish to be displayed in the phonebook of your iPhone
Go to Mobile Collaboration App Settings > Install WildixDAV
- Enter the server name (PBX domain name or IP) – User name – Password
- Tick off the phonebook that you wish to sync (it’s necessary to add phonebooks one by one, so repeat the
steps again to add more phonebooks for sync)
- Enter the local name for the phonebook
- Check in device’s Settings > Personal > Accounts & sync that the sync is ON
default sync time: 1 hour + a random period (between 5 and 59 minutes)
Now Contacts from the phonebook soon appear in “Contacts” menu of Wildix Mobile Collaboration App